Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tips Tuesday #7

Hello lovlies!

It's nother tuesday and here's another nail varnish that I want to talk about: Catrice "62 Must-Have STEELetto".




This is a gorgeous metallic shade with a slight plumy shimmer. I think I'll use this lots during the upcoming festive christmas time. I also like the formular: it just glides on and dries really quickly. I only needed two coats to get great results (you can see below - and please excuse the bad manicure, I was in a rush painting them!) 



Since I got this in a drugstore in Austria I have to say I'm actually not sure if the brand Catrice is being sold outside of Austria or Germany. Please let me know if you've heard of it before or tried it yourself!
What do you think of this colour?

xx Ann-Kathrin


 Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment