Thursday 24 July 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Hello lovelies!

aaaaah I've finally got it!! After over a year of craving this palette I can finally call it mine: the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay! I featured this in my "Before I Leave Wish List" and shortly after uploading that post I bought it! 



The palette consists of 12 beautiful taupe-hued neutral which contain matte as wells as shimmer eyeshadows. There are 3 matte and 9 shimmery hues that come in a sturdy metal packaging with a huge mirror. The product also comes with a double ended brush with one end for applying eyeshadow and the other for blending it out. 




Foxy a matte sandy beige shade
Half Baked a gorgeous gold with metallic shimmer finish
Bootycall champagne hue
Chopper intensive chopper shade
Tease a dark taupe with matte finish
Snakebite brown with golden shimmer




Suspect a lighter brown shimmer shade
Pistol a grey taupe hue
Verve a light silver shade
YDK is a metallic rose gold
Busted a rich dark brown shimmer shade
Blackout a matte and ultra-black

I really tried my best to describe every shade but I'm just horrible at describing colours - sorry!

Anyways: the pigmentation is, just as I expected, incredible! The eyeshadows are so smooth and almost creamy (can you say that about an eyeshadow? haha)

At the moment my favourites for a beautiful everyday make up look are "Bootycall" all over the lid, "Tease" on the outer corners and crease and at last a "Pistol" to define the crease a bit more!

What do you think of this palette? Do you own any of the Naked palettes yourself? Which one is your favourite?

xx Ann-Kathrin

Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment