Tuesday 17 June 2014

Two 3 for 2 Hauls


Hello everybody!

Oooh what can I say I bloody love 3 for 2 offers! I think it's a great way to buy products that I probably wouldn't treat myself to if they were the usual price. I might be tricking myself there but oh well. I thought I would combine my two recent 3 for 2 purchases and bring you one big Haul.



I bought these products back in the middle of April when Boots had a big 3 for 2 offer on all the make up ranges.

The Bourjois 123 Color Correcting Cream was something I really wanted to try after seeing it float around in the blogosphere. And since it's spring/summer time I thought I'd ditch the foundation on a day-to-day basis and replace it this lightweight CC cream. I've featured this in my May Favourites because I really love it and use it constantly!

I also found myself in front of the essie counter and since I've always wanted to try their nail varnish I treated myself to two shades: "A Splash of Grenadine" and "Lapiz of Luxury". I have to say it saw soo hard do decide on just two because their colour range is soo beautiful!

"A Splash of Grenadine" is a pretty magenta pink and the perfect summer shade and has made it into my May Favourites as well!

"Lapiz of Luxury" is a lovely ocean blue, with what I see as a grey undertone. I think it looks really sophisticated.



In the middle of May I was drawn in by Superdrug and their 3 for 2 offer on make up! And of course I had to buy something, it would be rude not to - right?

The Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Laquers caught my eye and I had to get the shade "Galaxy". It's just such a pretty colour and I was really interessed in the formular of the lip laquers since I haven't had one before. And it's since become my go-to lip product! I love the creaminess, colour payoff and just everything about it.

Also on this trip I found myself drawn to the essie counter. This time I purchased the gorgeous peachy coral pink hue "Peach Daiquri" because I fell in love with it in the shop! Also one of my May Favourites and a go-to product ever since buying it.

The other essie polish I bought is the well-known and loved "Lilacism". I actually haven't worn this on my tips yet but I'm excited to put it on! It's such a cute light lilac hue, as the name suggests.



And that's everything I've purchased during the last 3 for 2 offers. I'm already looking forward to some new and great offers in the future ;)

What's one of your recent purchases? Is there something I need to get with the next offer?

xx Ann-Kathrin



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment