Tuesday 11 March 2014

Life Update

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well! Today I decided to do a little post about my life and what's going on!

Last week, on the 5th of march to be exact, I celebrated my 20th birthday - I can't believe I'm not a teenager anymore! My host family here in England took me out for a surprise dinner on thursday. We went to a Thai restaurant which was lovely and a great idea. We've been watching "The Hairy Bikers' Asian Adventure" on BBC Two for the last couple of weeks and drooling over the yummy food! And guess what we did after we came home from our dinner? Yep .. we watched that program haha!
Also: Would you like to see a "What I got for my birthday" blog post?

Friday evening we boarded a plane and went off to Ireland! I've never been before, so I was really excited. Even though we didn't do any sightseeing (we visited family there) I really enjoyed myself. Especially walking down the beach and having coffee and delicious smoothies next to the seaside! And also having drinks in a little pub in Dublin on saturday evening. As you can see the weather was wonderful on sunday, apart from being windy!







And another really exciting thing, not only for me but for you (hopefully!), is that I'll be posting new blog posts on a regular basis from now on! My upload day will be thursday! So keep your eyes open! :)

I'll try to be consistent with that and I'm also thinking about maybe posting cheeky little posts just spread over the week! Let me know if you would like that!

I hope you enjoyed this chatty blog post - let me know if you would like to see more of these on the blog!

xx Ann-Kathrin

PS: yes I do realize that there are a lot of questions in post - go on and answer them for me ;D

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post scenery is gorg, hope you had a great Birthday! I'd love to see a "What I got for my birthday" post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! Yes I did :)
      Alright I might upload that post soon!
      xx Ann-Kathrin

      Delete